- Retain user preferences and personalize your experience.
- Collect anonymized analytical data to understand traffic patterns and site usage.
- Selected third parties place and utilize cookies in your browser, to deliver relevant online advertising.
- Social media sharing, such as Pinterest and Facebook.
- Utilize safety and security measures to mitigate against internet attacks.
Cookies Used On This Site
Necessary cookies are essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionality and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
For example, necessary cookies help support the website structure, improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. Most, if not all, of these cookies delete automatically once you leave the website.
Non-Necessary Any cookies that are not necessary for the website to function and are used to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents.
- Performance Cookies or Analytical Cookies: Allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymized, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies: Used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize content and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies: These collect information about your browsing habits and allow for targeted adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. They are set by us or by selected third parties. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
It is impossible for us to continuously provide an accurate and full list of all cookies associated with our site. However, cookieserve.com is a great resource for analyzing the cookies used on a website. It provides the details of exactly what cookies are used, and their purpose.
Using the site implies consent of necessary cookies. However, you can opt-out of non-necessary cookies by changing your preference in the cookie banner. Opting out may impact your browsing experience.
If you want to review your cookie preferences, or have already accepted non-necessary cookies, but want to change your permissions:
- Click the “Reset Cookie Preferences” link below to delete the cookies already accepted.
- Then refresh the page.
- The cookie banner will reappear so you can change your settings.